AMKA AFRICA FOUNDATION is a reputable charity organization registered with the mandate to carryout activities that improve the livelihoods of vulnerable groups and communities like orphans, refugees, street children, pregnant mothers, youths and the elderly.
- To provide a safe environment for interaction among people of different age groups and sender through social, educational, medical and recreational activities.
- To engage individual professionals to empower the community through their expertise.
- To promote personal social and vocational skills training.
- Sensitization of the community on communicable and no-communicable disease and other health concerns.
- To organize suitable seminars and workshops to equip the community members with significant knowledge on different issues concerning them. E.g. workshops on financial literacy. HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, human rights, environmental conservation, good health, sanitation and hygiene, social-economic issues and sexual gender based domestic violence